This one day event was designed with several purposes:
- To build collaboration and communication between staff members of the Mt. Diablo Unified School District and its neighboring schools/school districts in the areas of STEM and Education Technology integration.
- To provide STEM and EdTech thinking and problem-solving professional development focused for teachers, administrators and SpEd teachers.
- To introduce and share resources from and between educators and other professionals who are using them now.
- To provide professional development that is fun, with hands-on and integrated activities.
Karly Moura (Sun Terrace Elementary School) & Mark Tobin (Northgate High School) will present "STEM for All and All for STEM!!!!"
8:00 AM - Registration/breakfast
8:30 AM - Keynote & Information
9:25 AM - Session 1
10:50 AM - Session 2
12:05 PM - Lunch with student round-table
1:00 PM - Session 3
2:25 PM - Closing Session & Prizes
Amazing Door Prizes
- BrainPop Site License - for your whole school!
- 3D Printer!
- Sphero Bolts!
- Dot & Dash Robots!
- Raspberry Pis!
- NewsELA Pro License!
...and lots lots more!
- This event is sponsored fully by Marathon to provide educational opportunities to teachers and administrators in our area.
Link to the schedule is https://ebcuesymposium19.sched.com